Good morning, Granbys! Today is Thursday, March 22, 2012; there are 285 days left in the year.
It’s late and I don’t feel like writing. Here’s a video of some funny cats.
Hey, they aren’t all winners, kids.
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. There’s a Special Town Meeting in East Granby today at 7:30 p.m. at the Senior Community Center concerning several expenditures.
2. Here is today’s schedule for the Granby Senior Center: 5:15 a.m. - Morning Madness Workout, 10 a.m. - Needleworks, 12 p.m. - Community Cafe, 12:45 p.m. Around Again Support Group and 4:30 p.m. - Yoga II
3. The AARP is providing free personal tax assistance in Simsbury on Thursdays from February 2nd – April 12th. The AARP Tax-Aide program is part of a national program and will be offered this year through a partnership between the Simsbury Senior Center and The Simsbury Public Library.
4. The East Granby Park and Recreation will sponsor a Fit Club, which will be held every Thursday - including tonight - from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m at .
5. Check out summer programs at Auer Farm in Bloomfield; sign up early and get a 10 percent discount. The 4-H Education Center at Auerfarm invites all junior naturalists to attend its Birding Workshop series, which take place on Saturdays.