5 Things to do to Keep Your Sanity During the Holidays
1) Laugh: laughing out loud regulates blood pressure
2) Bake: get into an activity that requires concentration; this will reduce stress
3) Breathe: clear your head of stressful to-dos; do nothing, relax!
4) Give: the smallest act of kindness can ease your stress
5) Sleep: keep a pad of paper by your bedside so that you can write down racing thoughts through your mind so that you don't need to remember them while trying to fall asleep.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something