Most businesses in Granby and East Granby are closed for Thanksgiving, but some will be open.
Here's a list of some places that will be open and closed on the federal holiday. If your business isn't on the list, tell us your plans for Thursday in the comments.
- Granby Town Hall (Thursday and Friday)
- East Granby Town Hall (Thursday and Friday)
- Non-emergency town departments (Thursday and Friday)
- Post Offices in Granby and East Granby
- Liquor stores
- Stop & Shop (7 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Cumberland Farms, Hartford Ave. (24 hours)
- Food Bag, Hartford Ave. (5 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Phillips 66 (6 a.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Granby Dunkin' Donuts (5:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- East Granby Dunkin' Donuts (4:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)